This club has been cancelled.
A professional comedy club in the heart of Godalming in the historic Borough Hall.
*See our COVID policy at the bottom of this page – please read in full.
Lineup includes Cally Beaton, Chris McCausland and Jarlath Regan!
We have 2 shows and each will run at approx. 1 hour 15 mins with no interval due to COVID, the bar will be open before hand for you to stock up!
The Comedy Club will start at 7:30pm and 9:15pm.
Gag House Comedy have the right to change the line up without notice.
There is disabled access to the venue.
Advised for over 18’s – contains swearing and adult content.
COVID & OPERATION (this is subject to change to stay in line with Government guidelines)
- You will be required to sanitise your hands upon arrival (sanitiser will be provided)
- You may be required to wait outside for a short amount of time before the show so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- You will enter one way and exit another in a one way system – the signage will be very clear when you arrive. Please come to the front door of the venue to find instructions.
- Face coverings are mandatory for the duration of your visit, including during the show. This includes children aged 12 and over. You may remove to drink!
- You must adhere to social distancing throughout your visit. Seats have been placed with social distancing in mind and must not be moved.
- We shall not allow bubbles larger than 6 people. If there are more than 6 in a booking we shall arrange you in several bubbles. Each bubble needs its own lead booker and needs to be booked separately.
- The lead booker and as such ticket holder for the bubble takes responsibility for their bubble and acts as nominated contact should it be needed.
- There is a 2-3 meter gap between stage and first bubbles. Each bubble is 1m-2m distanced from the next bubble. Social distancing is being practised by the organisers and venue.
- If you or any of your party come down with COVID-19 Symptoms, please do not attend. The original person who bought the ticket will need to email info@GagHouseComedy.com with the booking reference for a refund by 6pm of the day before the performance. You will be refunded the full amount less £1 transaction fee per person. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days after the performance. We require a deadline of 6pm the day before so we can try to resell your tickets.
- Box office and front of house staff will all be wearing face coverings.
- You must turn up with your E-Tickets on your phone and ideally confirmation email – no paper tickets please.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend.
- For queries please call 01483 361101 or email info@GagHouseComedy.com
- Use of recording is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Use of mobile phones during show is not permitted.
- If you or any of your bubble come down with COVID-19 symptoms after attending the show you must get in touch with the event organiser straightaway so the rest of the audience can be informed.
EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION
- Tickets, once purchased cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless the show is cancelled. Only in the sole event the show does not go ahead will a refund be permitted.
- If the event organiser has to cancel the show this will be done by email so please do check before you leave to come to the event.
- We do no issue refunds or credits if any persons in your bubble do not attend or if you require less persons. The lead booker is responsible for the persons in that bubble.