Stand-Up Comedy Bottomless Brunch
August 27, 2022
The Fallen Angel @ The Angel Hotel
Start your Saturday the right way with bottomless drinks, laughter and great cabaret vibes!
The ticket includes one bottomless brunch dish and a choice of bottomless Prosecco, a choice of 2 cocktails, our choice of beer or a range or fruit juices.
Advance booking is essential. Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
How it works:
Doors – 15 mins before your time slot
Bottomless drinks – for 1.5 hours from the start of your time slot
Comedy performances – these will be spread out throughout the session between 12:30pm and 2pm
After party – the bar will remain open after the event should you wish to carry on the party!
Ross Smith and Matt Stellingwerf!
Full Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Book below or call 01483 361101
Recommended for over 18’s.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless Brunch is time-limited to 1.5 hours starting from your arrival time (12pm or 12:30pm).
2. You may order one Bottomless Brunch dish and choose from a bottomless 125ml glass Prosecco, our choice of beer or something from our range of non-alcholic fruit juices.
3. Your drink will only be replaced once it has been finished.
4. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
5. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be obtained from staff at the event.
6. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times www.drinkaware.co.uk.
7. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
8. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slow starts.
There is no disabled access to venue
The venue can be found inside The Angel Hotel on Guildford’s High Street
No food or drink is to be brought onto the premises.
No refunds or exchanges
Seating is unallocated
The Fallen Angel reserve the right to decline entry